Online PR Manager
Online PR Manager vacancy with TradePlumbing
- Are you someone that knows about marketing with an ROI mindset?
- Are you the sort of person that knows what a target market is?
- Are you able to use systems to measure responses from campaigns
- Do you know and understand about Google and Facebook marketing?
- Are you a person that loves to grow a business and build a brand?
- Are you a Google Analytics whizz?
We require a talented and proven SEO, Online PR and Marketing Manager to join our UK based eCommerce business. Having done the work in-house ourselves and used external agencies in the past, we’ve found we get better results doing things with our own team.
You must have a passion for online marketing and a strong technical background, with some web development experience. Above all, you must be a switched-on Online Marketing Manager willing to prove yourself by results.
If you believe a job is more than nine to five, would relish a challenging and exciting role working with a growing business with unlimited potential and have worked in the Search Engine Marketing industry, we’d love to hear from you.
You need to be able to come in, build your plan and tests and start work from day one. We will want to see tangible results from past successful campaigns you have run for other businesses.
The role of an online and PR and SEO manager will entail:
- Identify core metrics
- Set out campaign measures
- Specify growth targets
- Produce SMART plan of activities, resources and budgets
- Communicate expected traffic and trends with Product Manager and Service and Delivery section
- Deliver and Review
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Report directly to the MD
Initially, you will also need to:
- Write the monthly newsletter
- Update website blog and moderate comments on a regular basis
- Write regular press releases for B2C and coordinate their online distribution
- Provide high quality user-friendly website content
- Update and optimise existing site copy
- Manage the outsourcing of some of the content writing to freelancers (already established)
- Prepare ad hoc analysis (e.g. competitor analysis)
Compiling weekly and monthly reports regarding our marketing and internet marketing campaigns
- Liaise with all internal departments re. our websites & their optimization SEO
- Identifying trends, competitive advantages and/or shortcomings which can be exploited
- Implementing and assisting SEO projects related to the website: monitoring site
performance, amending content and metadata
- Develop and monitor SEM, PPC and Analytics projects
Developing and implementing strategies for link building and building presence on third party sites
- Managing the budget for PPC and other advertising campaigns
In order to be considered, you have to have:
• At least one year of SEO and PPC campaign management experience
• 2.1/1st class graduate degree
• In-depth knowledge of web Design & ecommerce & online Marketing including PPC,
SEO, Social Networking, Affiliate Marketing and Analytics
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• CMS experience, such as WordPress and Magento
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Passion for the internet and online businessEfficient time management skills
Prove to us you have the marketing skills necessary by selling yourself to us on the following number: 0844 504 4497